Friday, October 5, 2007

Sickening killer.

Created on 23-9-2007:

I was reading The Star and China Press newspapers last Saturday evening alone at home. I first read The Star, with the headline 'My baby'. It's the case of the little Nurin who was killed and left naked in a sports bag inside a shop lot. I felt upset after reading the news. After reading The Star, I proceed to China Press with the headline 'Dad Cried', and my tears couldn't help but rolled down on my cheeks right after reading that headline. I really don't understand why that sickening brutal killer could do such a thing, to hurt, humiliate, and killed such a cute little girl. Even if the police happen to catch him, what can the law do to him? At most jail and 'rotan' him, or just hand to die. I never think that's enough for such an sickening killer. He will never been tortured and humiliated to death, like what he did to other people.

IT WILL NEVER BE FAIR!!




No comments: