Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Hate Dogs!!

Created on 21-8-2007:

I went to a best friend's place to see her wedding photos and video. She got a very pampered doggy in the house. I mean..really pampered, like a baby. Love being carried around the house. But..I hate pets!! I just think that they are smelly and dirty. And furthermore, they are animals. You won't know when they will go crazy and bite you.

I told my friend to better hold her dog, to avoid I kick it. Don't say I'm a cruel person. I just don't like being 'threatened'. My friend told me that her dog behave very well, and won't go near strangers. But I guess I'm the really unlucky one. The dog kept trying to come over me and tried to smell and lick my feet. And what I could do was just sitting there and hold my breath. End up: My feet full of its saliva. So Yucks!!

I HATE DOGS!!


Comments

Posted by: Jeri | August 21, 2007 11:11 PM

Haha...
Good lor .................
Dogs are very kind 1...
They wont bite unless threaten
You must be having a smelly leg that why it lick you lor!!
lol...

Posted by: iRonTech | August 22, 2007 12:16 AM

:S cat worst lar...

Posted by: Crystal | August 22, 2007 06:55 PM

I smell so good most of the time, even my feet OK!! :P Definitely Don't have Hong Kong Feet. Haha....

No comments: