Thursday, October 4, 2007

I have got to spent time in reading up your blog.this topic attracted my interest.

Created on 20-7-2007:


I'm still fat. Half a year of hard work still couldn't give me my perfect figure. I bought one bikini from Phuket early this year, and still dare not to wear that yet, due to the fat on my tummy.
I don't care, I'm gonna work harder to lose the fat on my tummy, by hook or by crook. By end of this year, hopefully i can wear it for my Bali trip.

Ganbade!!


Comment from Vincent on 20-7-2007:

wah~
must take care body lol

+ U + U!!!


Comment from Crystal on 20-7-2007:

Yeah I will. I don't starve, and I can't skip my meal. Don't worry. :) Thanks for the concern.

Comment from Arthur on 7-8-2007:

can i have a look how slim u are now ... !! haha ,.. show us ur result coming december ok ... :)


No comments: