Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm a Workaholic.

Created on 18-7-2007:

Lately, I've named as workaholic by a few people. Since..I've been working so hard, to earn extra money for my vacations, and to distract myself from thinking of something/someone which/who I am not supposed to think about.

I used to have a lot of fun, err...maybe I still am. Just feel that have been settled down quite a lot for the past one year.

It has been quite a tragic change for me for the past 12 months. From attached to someone, cut down contacts with a lot of friends, especially guys, lost weight, got my own house, own car. Perhaps..should think of marriage next? :P

A few people sighed when heard that I plan to get married next year. Do they really think I'm not suitable for marriage? Or afraid that I might lose all the fun after married? Only they know why. Guys please let me know what do you think about this. I'm actually still standing at the junction of decision, on which road I should go.





Comment from Allen on 12-9-2007:
I have got to spent time in reading up your blog.this topic attracted my interest.
Life is full of uncertainty.i reckonned u are pretty doubt in marriage life. i don't think you can find a right answer from anyone to comment whether u are suitable in marriage life. But yourself could have your own answer in your mind.
You are loss and full of uncertainty of doubt in marriage life.
Think positive and be more confident in yourself.
In my opinion, if u have doubt in your upcoming plan of marriage. u have not ready to settle down.
i will congratulate u if you have firm with decision in getting married next year.
you are an angel to those who appreciate u. you are an evil for those who disgrace u.
BUT to me, you are perfect ANGEL. Beauty in appearence and kind hearted.
WHY so worried? you have a qualitative personality to choose your MR.RIGHT.
regards
ALLEN LEE

No comments: