Friday, October 5, 2007

I killed a cat!!

Created on 6-9-2007:

Don't know which idiot raring cats inside the condo I'm staying, and the stupid cats keep making noise around the condo, and annoyed a lot of residents. So I just went downstairs at 12am, and able to catch the cat and just thew it inside a covered big rubbish bin. I told the guard to ask the cleaner to throw it far a way from the condo the next morning when they do cleaning. Then yesterday, I was told by the guard that the cat died in the rubbish bin. A friend said I'm so cruel for doing that, and make me feel so guilty now. I really didn't mean to kill it!! Sob sob.

There are still a few cats there. If the stupid cats annoy me again, I will still throw it inside the rubbish bin, but will make sure the cover is opened this time.. :p



Comments:

Posted by: Jeri | September 6, 2007 11:48 PM

Luckily you are not in Australia or else you will be jail!!! There was a guy jail for 6 months for kicking and torturing a dog..For you killing a cat??? hhmmmm.....i think 12 months in jail..hahaha

Posted by: Crystal | September 7, 2007 07:20 AM

:(

No comments: