Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nuisance drivers.

When I was driving to work, almost reached office this morning, this stupid white Mazda Lantis followed me so near from the back, till I could barely see his front light. I couldn't drive any faster because there were cars in front of me, and a lot of junctions and sharp corners. I tried to keep on braking so that he would keep a distance with me, but he just wouldn't give up. And the Iswara in front of me put his signal when he "reached" the junction, and make the turn immediately. And this caused me brake till my car stopped, and the Mazda behind braked like mad and almost knocked me. What the heck! If not because I kept a distance with the Iswara in front, which still allowed me to go in front a bit, the stupid Mazda would have knocked me from behind.

There are so many nuisance drivers around in Malaysia. This not only imply to ladies, but to men as well. Came out from the junction only when you almost reach tham; put on signal light seems cost them a tonne of gold; Driving at 60km/hr on a highway but occupy the right lane. Is it because of our driving test too linear...or..some other reasons?

There is only one thing I want to say: For those who can't even drive properly on a normal road, go learn and then test your driving skills again!!


Comment from Vincent on 30-7-2007:

he he...
like tat de ah~~~

Nuisance drivers
Malaysia got name de ma~
^_^



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.