Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shopping day out.

I am not really a shopping person like most of the girls do. Maybe I just don't like places packed with people.

Yesterday, I need to bring Lyn to go to the Cat Whiskers Desa Sri Hartamas which she doesn't know where. After brunch, we reached there at about 12pm. After shopping at 4 different boutiques at the same row of shops, we headed to Mid Valley due to she need to get a pair of pants from MNG.

I didn't been to Mid Valley for more than 2 years I think. I don't really like to go there due to the crowd. Since yesterday we have driver to drive us around, I just followed them. :P

The place is still crowded like it always do during weekends. I followed them to walk until 4.30pm. My feet was almost cramped, back was a little bit painful. Luckily I was wearing a slippers. Or else, I think my feet and back would complaint really terribly. :p

After Mid Valley, I went to Sunway Pyramid for the chicken buffet, which our 2 guys wanted to eat. I was waiting for their vinegar chicken wings during the whole eating session, but only manage to get 4 little pcs at the end, when everybody was full. It was kind of disappointed because the chicken wing was not as nice as it used to be. :(

After dinner, they guys wanted to go to the Arcade to play some video games. I ended up playing the hammer rats/thieves hit only, and attracted quite a number of people surrounded me to see me playing. Maybe because of Lyn and Eric was keep screaming for me right beside me. They were more excited than I did when I was playing.

After the gaming session. We decided to go back after a long day out. So I came back with 1 pair of slippers from Esarli, 1 black top from Colours, and one dark grey t-shirt from Padini.

It was really tiring. Maybe I am really old for such a day out. :P

No comments: