Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bookmarks from pen pal.

Created on 6-8-2007:

I used to have a very good pen pal when I was in primary school. We had no PC/notebook to communicate so easily like we are doing now, just wrote letters to each other once a week at least. And I just found some bookmarks that he gave me inside my drawers just now. There are just so memorable.

We were really pure friends last time. Unlike the 'intention' that half of the people having now - to get GF/BF.

People really changed a lot in this 2 decades. We just can't go back to the simple life that we used to have like before. Is this good? or bad? I really have no idea.



Comments

Posted by: -VincEnt- | August 6, 2007 08:20 AM

got good also got no good

^_^


Posted by: iRonTech | August 7, 2007 12:25 AM

The 'intention' still depend your luck,eg what type person u've met.

Posted by: Arthur | August 7, 2007 04:08 AM

why u need friend so madly :)

Posted by: Crystal | August 7, 2007 05:35 AM

Not I need friend madly. But..if compared to get to know those with bad intention, of course prefer those need only pure friendship.
I've met..all kind of sickening people. Haha... Then guess I had bad luck.

Posted by: Alex | August 30, 2007 01:05 AM

Everything happened must hv their reason behind , but i believe all are just so good

No comments: