Friday, October 26, 2007

Just friends.

I met AL, who used to take the same course with me in Metropolitan College though friendster few months back. We do keep in touch almost every week through emails and MSN chatting recently. He seems very protective over me (that's very sweet of him).
He keep telling me that I became his lucky charm, which I don't know how, due to he has closed a few big deals since we 're-union'.

He told me that his close friends keep teasing him about me, and he admitted that I am very important to him somehow(perhaps just the lucky charm part. :p). This is the 1st time I got to know in real that someone would treat the opposite sex that nice, without asking for any return. Perhaps too nice , and make people around him misunderstand about us.
Human, actually not as complicated as we thought isn't it? We will just happen to like and treat someone nice because we want to, not because we want anything from them. The world is still beautiful I think. :)

No comments: