Thursday, October 4, 2007

The older the prettier?

Created on 17-8-2007:

Normally I just wear jeans with t-shirt, or long sleeve shirt with pants to work. But these 2 weeks, I straighten my hair, wear clothes I normally don't wear to work. It's still the pants, but with nicer and sexier(yet still presentable) top to work, and put a little bit of make up.

The result of the above is: All my colleagues and friends keep asking me is it I have new date or something recently. A friend asked me why do I looked prettier as I grow older.

Did I really looked that 'plain' when I don't wear nicely and don't put up any make up on? No wonder people say make up and make a devil turn into an angel.



Comments

Posted by: Alex | August 30, 2007 01:02 AM

suitable clothing could make u prettier at least 40%.

Posted by: Crystal | September 6, 2007 10:11 PM

Yup. Like people always say: There is no ugly women, only lazy women. :)

No comments: