Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bye Bye Daddy.

My dad received an offer to be transfered to Dubai to take over the project management/ supervision for the very 1st job of his company over there for half a year. It's a interchange project in Dubai.

Eventhough we are didn't see my dad often since we were very small, but all the while he was in Malaysia for work. We knew that he's not really that far from us eventhough we don't meet up. But this time, he need to go so far away. I was the 1st one in the family who knew about this. At that time, I first feel happy for him because it's an opportunity for him to go oversea, to work there and to earn more. But then, just half an hour later after the talk, I felt so useless because I can't afford to ask my dad not to take up the job at such a hot country, although the pay is good. I'm not that worry if it's 10 years ago because he was fit and still young. But now he has diabetes, and he's getting old. :(

His flight is confirmed on 4th March midnight. His stupid bosses still need him to travel up and down to hand down the left over work to other people for 2 projects. He is like so indispensable in the company. Really don't know it's a good or bad thing. Sigh.........

No comments: