Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year.

This is my 2nd year not celebrating Chinese New Year with my own family. Last year, I stayed in KL with bf. This year, I followed him to go back to his house for the 1st time since my new house in hometown is not ready yet, and my parents are staying with me in KL temporary.

Basically we did nothing much, just eat, sleep, watch tv. and went to his cousin's house on the 3rd day. I gained 1.5kg from that few days holiday. I really ate too much of oily stuff, until I'm having upset stomach now. :(

Ohh! About the traffic, It was smooth when we went back Johor, Maybe because it was in the midnight. But when we came back to KL, it was jam in Melaka, and then Pedas-Linggi till almost Nilai. I don't know what caused the jam, and the traffic cleared just like that suddenly near the Nilai Exit. We met a minor accident near Senawang exit. A motorcycle hit our front car tyre and scratched the front bumper a bit when we tried to cut out to the middle lane from left lane. The rider actually sort of flew out in the middle of the road, but luckily the car at the back was very slow, and touch wood, he was OK. He agreed to settle the case with RM150. I wrote a simple note written he agreed to settle and without severe injure in the accident. I even got a 3rd party Malay guy to sign as a witness. After that, only we found out that our car tyre and steering actually run out of the place a bit. Now, it's in the Perodua service center for checking. It might cause a few thousands to repair if really serious.

What a New Year...............

No comments: