Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bye Bye Daddy ver.2

My dad has finally flew to Dubai last night by 12.30am Emirates flight.

Me, my sis, both our bf, and my mum sent him to KLIA. I accompany my dad to check in at the counter. After that we went to a cafe for drink, while waiting for the flight. As expensive as usual in the airport, 4 small cups of tea cost us around RM32. We stayed at the cafe for about half an hour only, then we walked around the airport since my mum never been there before.

At about 11.30pm, my dad need to go inside the departure gate. We waved goodbye. I actually wanted to hug him before he left, but...never done that before since I grew up. So I didn't do that too last night. :(

He reached Dubai airport at around 12pm Malaysia time today (Dubai was around 8am), after waited for 2 hours on the plane for diversion of airport (I wonder what and why is that. :P). He called me when he was on his way to the hotel where he's going to stay for a month to let me know he reached safely.Phew! At least we know he reached safely finally (because I've checked the flight status at about 8.15am, but the flight still not arrived yet).

Then later in the afternoon, he sms me and let me know that his company project over there is big, and he has a lot of friends there (His colleagues actually flew there a few months ago). Hopefully his friends can keep an eye on him. I'm so worry of his health, especially diabetic. Sigh...

No comments: