Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fortune Cookies

CT brought one big box of fortune cookies from the hamper she got from her house to office because she doesn't want her daughters to eat too much cookies. No one in my office seems to know that there is a message inside the cookies until I told them. So everyone in the office took one and read their own message. I told CT that the cookies that she brought to the office made everyone so happy because everyone got a good message (in fact impossible the message will be a bad one . :p)

The message I got from the fortune cookies is : You and your love one will be happy in life together.

The next day, no one else want to eat the cookies anymore, and there are still around 10pcs of them. I decided to take another one.

The 2nd message I got this time is : You will be successful in your work.

My colleague asked me immediately what message I got since the 1st one I got was the most 'direct to the point' one among all. So I read my message to her and told her that I got love and career at the same time. :P

That's what i really hope for (besides health of all the people I love and myself of course).
Wish the messages I got will really come true. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. try taking another one and see what it says :)