Sunday, February 3, 2008

1st hair perming.

I went to perm my hair on Saturday. The whole process of straighten at the front part, perm the back/bottom part of the hair, red color highlight and treatment took about 5 hours. I sat until my butt numbed.

This is my first time to perm my hair curl in my life. I was having straight hair all the while. Thought of changing my image, to become more 'sexy'. Err....I mean the sexy type of curl. I told my hair stylist I just want to perm the lower part of the hair. She did, but made me looked like those Japanese girl in the magazine who is having curly hair. The result is just not the type I wanted. Sob sob.....Hopefully my colleagues and other friends don't give me bad comments about my new hair style. I am actually a bit regret now. :(

Photobucket
My current hair style look like this. :(

Next, I might just cut my hair short till ear-length. Hmm...I'm getting more 'adventurous' when I'm older. :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crystal, You looks good in new hair style, better than previous one, why regret ?

Gong Xi Gong Xi, Happy CNY!!!