Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yummy!!

People must be thinking: This girl must be real fat(if without seeing my pic or real person) since most of her blogs are about food. Yup!! I love to eat, although need to control a lot now. But I just love to share the nice food and places with other people. It's kind of selfish if I just keep it to myself isn't it? :P

This round..I'm gonna talk about......Japanese food. I always like Japanese food, especially sashimi.

I used to go to the Japanese buffet at Center Point Bandar Utama-Momo. But since I need to control my diet, I gave up buffet. So, I changed port, to Sakae Sushi. I just love their soft shell crab. Cheap and yummy. Slurp......For those who don't like raw food. This is a very good option.

[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd131/bluecrystal78/SoftShellCrab.jpg[/IMG]
My favourite soft shell crab.

[IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd131/bluecrystal78/BeefSukiyaki2.jpg[/IMG]
Beef Sukiyaki. I just like the beef, not the soup. :P

No comments: