Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Long live Subang Parade.

I came out to study in Subang SS15 since 1996. The nearest shopping center for us during those time was Subang Parade, when Sunway Pyramid was not yet opened. I used to go there with my apartment mates for shopping, and to the TGIF there for drinks/meals. I have quite a lot of memories from there.

The 'old' Subang Parade was a really old shopping center. I actually once expected it to be closed down soon, since the business was 'half dead'. The deco there was almost the same over 10 years time, until recently after they have renovated Parkson Grand. They changed the floor tiles, having flea market every Sunday. I'm not sure how good is the business for the shops there now, but the whole place seems to be happening again.

I went there last weekend and happened to see that they have Christmas decoration, just like what other shopping centers do. They actually have a band on the stage in the center of the Christmas decoration too, just like The Curve. Think it is alive again, after the down time for all these years.

Long live Subang Parade. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Eddie Vin Chase-Chew TB said...

Subang Parade was the first time i dated my ex darling.... so much memories... thank God its not dead.