Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Diabetes.

I just bought a blood glucose checker Accu Check for my dad after dinner just now. His blood sugar level is extremely high since last year. Since then, my mum doesn't allow him to take any sugar. I bought the aspartames for him to make coffee, and for my mum to do some cooking which sugar need to be added. Now, he is drinking a few types of tea to try to reduce his blood sugar level.

My grandma had diabetes before she passed away. We expected a few in our family will get that too. Now, my dad and my 2nd uncle got it already. Don't know who will be the next. :(

I love sweet thing very much. Although I cut down a lot sweet thing since I start keeping fit. I really can't imagine if one day I can't eat anything contain sugar anymore. No cakes, no ice cream, no chocolate, no sweet soup...etc. I think my life will be so meaningless. :(

No comments: