Monday, December 17, 2007

Freshkon.

I just got a letter from FreshKon about I am one of the 300 lucky FreshKon Club member who get a special promotion of buy 1, get 1 free for FreshKon color contact lens. This is the 2nd time in this year (actually it's the 1st 2 times in my life) I 'won' such prizes. The 1st one was from a Chinese famous magazine . I won 1 set of Bio Essence day and night anti-freckles cream worth RM250. I was just trying my luck the 1st time, while I had nothing to do. Didn't expect I was really so lucky to win that. And this time, I was just joined the FreshKon club member when I was browsing about color contact lenses.

I just purchased 1 year supply of my normal contact lens last week actually. I am actually very interested to get color contact lenses, since I never try to make my own eyes looked in different color. Didn't bought it last week due to the price was higher than I expected. Since I got this voucher now, I will definitely buy it this time. :P

No comments: