Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Slippers.

I bought a pair of slippers about a year ago in The Curve, where the shop is already closed down by now. I got it for RM49 per pair , but one pair get one pair free. I still have the free pair of sandles with me, but i don't quite like it as it's not so comfortable to wear.

This is the most expensive slippers I ever bought I think. Normally, my slippers cost me normally about RM20 to RM30 per pair. This one, I just bought it because of the buy 1 free 1 promotion. OK OK. I know I'm kind of stingy sometimes. People please don't comment about this anymore. Hehe...

I wore this slippers to Phuket, to Langkawi, to Melaka, to JB, to Singapore and almost wherever I go during non working days. Yup. Almost everywhere. I didn't bring any other shoes when I went to Phuket and Langkawi. So this slippers of mine actually went "oversea" before. :P

But.....my favourite slippers is going to spoil very soon I guess. I'm very picky in buying shoes and clothes. Don't know when I will see and get to buy my new pair of slippers again. sob sob......

Photobucket

No comments: