Thursday, January 17, 2008

Facebook - Tradings of Friends.

OK! I admit that I'm addicted to Facebook. I spend at least 3 full hours on facebook daily. I believe a lot of people adapt the same habit like I do nowadays. Or else I won't be receiving messages all day long. :P

Friends For Sale and Human Pets are the applications that I'm most active in at the moment. I like to trade. So, I find the most fun in these 2 applications, where you can actually buy and sell your friends, and enjoy the fun for being competitive to buy your favourite pets, and to train your patience to earn the points as well. You get to know a lot of funny people in Human Pets. Some of them are generous, some are weird, some are jerks.

Anyway, I think I might be spending too much time in Facebook. Think I should cut down the surfing time(hopefully).

No comments: