Monday, January 21, 2008

Being hit in the sleep.

My mum told me that when I was a baby, I slept on the same bed with her and my dad. My mum slept in the middle of me and dad. When she woke up and made me some milk, my dad just grabbed the pillow which I slept on(in his sleep), and almost twist my neck and caused me fell down from the bed.

Now, I've grown up. But I'm still being bullied in my sleep by my beloved one. He always got the dreams about fighting. The first time was when we just started to live together. He almost hit me on my face, but I still can't figure out why I could react so fast and block his punch.

Then the 2nd time was middle of last year. Same situation, he dreamed about fighting with someone again and punched on my left cheek. I cried immediately once he hit me, and he was so guilty after that, until he dare not to sleep so close to me.

Then the 3rd time was this morning. OK. This time is new. He kicked my legs, and he himself knew that he kicked really hard. I cried again. Of course I cried. Just imagine, not only the pain, but the shock I got too. BUt sinc ehe didn't mean to hurt me, I can't even take revenge. :(

Why I always being tortured in my sleep. Sob sob........

No comments: