Thursday, June 1, 2017

Confession of a Chou Chou Owner

Read a funny article and it is exactly how i feel about mine.

http://sgag.sg/posts/confessions-of-a-chou-chou-bantal-busuk-owner

Mine is a baby pillow, very tiny size like exactly what a few months baby hold. I have the same size of pillow since baby. My mum made it exactly the same size, with exactly the same material-torn clothes. My mum used to put it under the sun frequently when she was staying with me. Now, I still do it, but probably once a year, and forced to change its clothing due to hygiene issue. It is soooo soft when I touch it and hold it.Sometimes I even woke up and searched high and low for my baby pillow if it's not in my arms.

This is my baby pillow:




Only those with one will understand. Others, please keep your comment to yourself and I do not want to listen to a single word. Hehe....

No comments: