Thursday, June 1, 2017

Biodata (Part 2) of 2015

I’ve read again my old blog yesterday and found out that I actually wrote a funny bio-data before in 2008.


***********Have You Ever*****************
* Broken a bone: Ouchh! Luckily Never.
* Been in a police car: Noooo!!
* Been on a plane: Yup. Not many times though.
* Came close to dying: Yup. 2 times. When I fell down from bicycle on a main road in form 4, and when I met accident in a T-junction.
* Been in a hot tub: Actually only once in a spa in Bali, as I dare not to use hotel’s tub.
* Fallen asleep in school: Never. I was an extremely good student. Kakakaka….
* Given anyone a bath: Haha…yes. My cousin sisters when they were real  small.
* Bungeed: No
* Made yourself throw-up: I don’t really know how. Digging throat is just too….yuck!
* Gone skinny dipping?: I dare not to do that yet.
* Been in the opposite gender's washroom: Yup. When the female toilet was closed in petrol kiosks.
* Eaten a dog biscuit: Haha…I am not interested at all.
* Put your tongue on a frozen pole:  No.Does it taste good? Someone who tried please let me know.
* Played truth or dare: Yup. A few times.
* Been in a physical fight: No. If I ever do, maybe it will be a court case.
* Been in a sauna: Sauna bed yes, but not sauna room when it's functioning.
* Kissed your friend: Yes. On cheeks.
* Flashed someone: No. Haha…flash….like psycho do?
* Cried in school: Yes. Once. And caused my ex-classmate almost forced to stop schooling.
* Ever been cheated on?: Yes. And it really hurts. L
* Get sick: Got sick very frequent in the past half a year. In fact still coughing now.
* Best feeling in the world: Satisfaction, and being loved.
***********What is-****************
5 things I was doing in the past 5 years:
-        - Ended a 13years relationship.
-        - Bought a landed property.
-       -  Stopped Facebooking and blogging for a few years.
-      -   Started baking of cakes and cookies.
-     -   Promoted to be Head of department.

Would you -
* Eat a live hamster for RM1,000,000: How to eat? Put in the mouth and let it struggle inside my mouth and then I just chew?Eeewwww! Probably British pound 1mil I will do that. Kakakaka.....
*Go to a Simple Plan concert if you had a free ticket? Need to depends on whose concert.
* Kill someone you didn't know for 15 billion dollars: If I have the license to kill, I will.
* If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with? MacGyver. Definitely not Chuck Noland as I do not want Wilson the Volleyball to become my mate too.
--------------------------Who---------------------------------------------
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?  Contact lenses.
Do you like yourself? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
----------------------RANDOM--------------------------------
* Hated someone in your family? Used to have. But the hate faded away as time goes by.
* What car do you wish to have? Too many to list down here. Ok! Everyone is greedy. Not only me. :p
* Good singer? Not really.
* Are you oldest?: Yes.

----------------------------Today did you------------------------------
1. Sing: Yes. In the car on my way to work. I always sing when I am alone.

WHAT IS: 
The kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use: Pantene hair fall control shampoo and Dove hair fall control conditioner,

DO YOU/ARE YOU: 
* Do you get along with your family: Get along very well.
* Obsessive: Not really.
* Compulsive: No. I don’t do things excessively.
* Anorexic: I think this is a bit impossible to happen to me. I love to eat just too much.

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: I try to love who I am and not going to change anything. If you don’t like me, you get lost.

No comments: