Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Working Attitude.

Working attitude of youngsters nowadays is really getting worse. In my office, they can shout got a lot of work to do, but never see them stay a little bit late to finish it up. Furthermore, their 'a lot' of work doesn't really mean a lot. It's just their working pace is too slow. Slow like...I can't finish the same task using only half their time. They don't fully utilise their working time, come to office late, and go back sharp at time. Rude to say that, but their working attitude is really suck!! And this actually not only refer to the youngsters only, but those in their 30s as well.

I heard from my sisters that they have colleagues actually clearing their medical leave. They used up their whole 14days of medical leave every year. I really don't understand why people can be so irresponsible.

4 comments:

Golden Man said...

waaa... say until like that.... u very old meh?

bluecrystal said...

The youngster I mean are those in 20s. I'm in 30s dy mah. So considered old loh. :(

Anonymous said...

Sick leave is benefit...

Haiz i half yr d.. still haven't 'hoi cheong' ha ha

bluecrystal said...

'Choi!'. Don't ever 'hoi cheong' if possible.