Thursday, June 4, 2009

Addicted to Coffee.

I never thought of I will addicted to coffee because I don't like hot drink. Recently, I drink a glass of hot coffee almost everyday. It's hot because there is no ice in my office. :p

There is no specific brand of coffee which I choose, as long as it's good in taste and the aroma is good. But I'm only buying Old Town cane sugar (less sweet) white coffee at the moment. If I don't want to feel sleepy thru out the day, I'll drink Nescafe, provided by my office, which can last me 12hours without feeling sleepy. Drinking the rest of the brands don't help to get rid of my sleepiness.

From an article I found from internet, studies indicate that coffee reduces the risk for diabetes and Parkinson's. You can read the full article in http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/coffee.htm

Not only that, you can find a lot of articles about the good and bad about coffeee by just typing "Is coffee good for health?" You can find thousands of studies about it.

No comments: