Monday, July 7, 2008

Fish Cooking.

My mum caught me a fish from hometown. I don't know what it call in English, but Chinese call it 'sang yu'. This is not the 1st time I cook the fish, but this one, maybe it's too dark in color, and too slippery, made me feel so eerie when I washed it. I couldn't help but keep imagining what if the fish go alive again (or I should call reincarnation because it's dead. :p). I knew it's impossible, but the feeling of the slippery really made me felt that way.

I steamed the fish, but forgot to take the pic of it. It's not so nice to see anyway because I cut it half so that easier to be put inside the wok to steam. Or else it will be too long. The taste.....edible of course, but really so so only. I'm just not good in cooking the whole fish.

Sang Yu

4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like its a "snake head"

bluecrystal said...

Snake head? That is even more eerie.

Golden Man said...

From the pic it looks like it has a small feet growing out. like mutation or something. You sure its a fish?

bluecrystal said...

Yucks! It's not foot lah. It's the fin. You are so disgusting!!