Monday, June 30, 2008

5-days Work.

My company decided to change from 5.5days work to 5-days work starting from 1st July 2008. It's not a big deal to a lot of people because they are enjoying the 5-days work since day 1, and do not know how precious is the Saturday off.

So, I'm having my 1st ever 5-days job start from today. YAY!! :P

I've roughly calculated, by having Saturday off, I can save at least RM500 for my petrol and toll in a year, that is without anymore petrol price increase. Don't say I'm too calculative. RM500 is enough for my meals for 1 month. If there is anyone said it's just too little, please give RM500 to me since you think it's not much to you, but a lot to me. :P

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Welcome to the world of 5-days week! Who like to work on Saturday if given a choice..haha..

Morover, u could have another day of sleep late and get up late, if you used to it all this while.

bluecrystal said...

YA. Exactly. Sleep late and wake up late. Haha.....
But now I'm actually try to sleep early and get up early. Not young anymore. Really need to take care so that can look good for longer time. :P