Monday, July 21, 2008

New Favourite Japanese Restaurant

I love Japanese food. Used to go to Momo in Center Point Bandar Utama for their Japanese buffet. But due to their good publicity or advertisemnet, Momo's buffet dinner is always fully booked. Since it's not near from Puchong, so me and Edward switched to Sakae for the normal Sushi and ala carte recently.

Last month, a customer sent me a promotion leaflet via email about Agefuku Japanese restaurant in USJ Taipan. They claim themselves as the 1st Japanese fast food restaurant in Malaysia. Anyway, I'm more interested for their buffet since it's only RM46 per pax. I called in to check the availability, and reservation requested to dine for their buffet.

The ambiance is surprisingly nice and comfortable. Although the place is not that big. The food is good. The service is good as well. They have this cute waiter (I think should the the boss's son) who in charge of the fruit counter, is so polite and understanding. He was cutting the watermelon when I took my desert and fruit. Then when I sat on my place, I saw him putting the watermelon on the plates so nicely. After I finished my fruit, I went to him to ask him whether I can have the banana split but without the banana. "Sure. Do you want me to add the watermelon for you?" is the answer I got. He made the ice cream for me with chocolate chips, chocolate topping and the watermelon on the chocolate ice cream that I wanted. So nice of him.

Photobucket
My 1st Round.

Photobucket
Ed's 1st Round

Photobucket
2nd round for both of us.

Photobucket
Fruit bar. I took this when the cute waiter bend down to take something. Some people might not like it if I take their pic. :P

No comments: