Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yummy Cheesecake.

I went to this restaurant called Delicious (if I'm not mistaken. :p) in Bangsar Village last Saturday with Ling. I was impressed by their decoration when I just walked in the restaurant. The modified bird cages hanging below the ceiling plus the lighting make the whole restaurant looked so nice.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I ordered a mango cheesecake and a fresh orange juice. I just love cheesecake too much. Think I really need to work harder to get rid of the fats I eaten. :(
Their cheesecake taste so rich and fresh(maybe because of the mango they added on top of the cake which can 'open' your appetite). Ling ordered a tiramisu in glass. The tiramisu is too creamy. And they added the blackberries in the cake which Ling don't like. So basically she only finished half of the 'cake'(or cream?) only. Kind of wasted.

It's been so long we girls didn't meet up on Saturday night as everyone need to accompany their another half. It feels great when we do this once a blue moon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: