Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby in the gym.

A member from my gym always bring her daughters and son when she attend the classes due to no one take care of them. Her youngest daughter (she wants us to call herself Baby) is so cute. The gym member brought her to perm her hair real curly. She's everyone's favorite girl in the gym.

Baby always come to me to play peek-a-boo with me, and always stand around me and talk to me when I working out on the equipment. She's quite shy sometimes. Today, I finally able to take her photo using my lousy camera phone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really wish I can have a daughter as cute as her some time in the future. I'm not really a kid person, but I don't know what attraction do I have to kids. Normally friends' and colleagues' kids always like to stick with me when they see me, and want me to hug/carry them. Even I don't need to bring them to walk around like others do, they seems sitting comfortably in my arms. Perhaps my 'smell' of 'motherhood' is too strong? :P

No comments: