Monday, November 12, 2007

Cough.

I didn't cough for more than 2 years I think. Everytime when I feel sick, which normally started with sore throat, the bacterias couldn't attack me after I drank plenty of water, but not this time.

The flu bacteria just attacked me suddenly, without giving me any sign. Then followed by the cough. Went to see the doctor, who didn't even take my body temperature, and just gave me the medicine. Spent less than 2 minutes inside the consultation room. Just that simple, which I think I can be a doctor as well by just giving the consultation like that, and charge the patient RM35. I asked for the cough pills as usual, as I hate to drink syrup. Feel so yucky!!

Guess the medicine is not effective at all, as my cough is from bad to worse. I cough until I can feel my whole bronchus feel painful, and can even taste the medicine bitterness which I took 4 hours ago, which make me don't know whether should I take another time of medicine again, since those I took earlier feel like not digested yet.

Hopefully this cough won't last long. Or else, I think my lungs is going to come out if I keep coughing like this.

No comments: