Monday, August 4, 2008

Foot Reflexology

While waiting for another couple of friends for dinner, I went to the 60min foot reflexology in Puchong. There are so many foot reflexology opened in Bandar Puteri Puchong now.

The one I went yesterday was like a cinema. They provide large projector screen for the customers to watch some movies while doing the foot reflexology. The air cond was cold enough. If not because of the pain while the male foot masseur from China pressing my legs and feet, I think I could sleep soundly inside there.

The masseur told me that I have sleeping problem. My intestine is not that good, so as my waist. It's all based on the 'xue dao' (in mandarin) on my feet. It was so painful when they pressed on certain 'xue dao'. This was not the 1st time I did foot reflexology, but it was the most painful one. Phew!!

No comments: