Monday, August 11, 2008

Asian cup size downgraded again?

I went to shop for bras last weekend in Robinson, just to use the voucher that I got from the land banking briefing. The bra cup sizes of Asian downgraded again since it did once few years ago.

I was wearing B or C depends on the brand and cutting previously, and now, I need to go for D already for most of the famous brand like Wacoal and Triumph.

But why? Is it Asian girls' cup size are getting smaller from generation to generation? Sigh.........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought A stands for small & D stands for huge? ;)

bluecrystal said...

Yup. It is.
But if you used to wear size Cup A 10 years ago, now maybe you need to go for size Cup B or C. Got what I mean?

Golden Man said...

No...I dont get it. Lucky me... I dont need one. hehehehe

SaintGene said...

Ur title confused me..
"Asian cup size downgraded again?"

I tot the football game Asian Cup's trophy change size.. hahahahha silly me...

edloh2k said...

wow really ? then alot of gals need to pay more liao lor...right..as u know c and D cup is hard to find leh...and more expensive right..wat a good marketing just for more profit ler...haiz...malaysia boleh attitude again...

bluecrystal said...

Eugene - You are just so blur.....

edloh - Yeah. Exactly. The underwear for ladies now is really expensive. :(