Monday, April 21, 2008

Steamboat Buffet.

I seldom eat buffet nowadays because I can be very 'uncontrollable' in eating. It can increase the pounds I worked so hard to reduce in just one meal. :p
Actually, I can't eat that much nowadays. Maybe I'm too old to eat too much. It's a good thing I hope.

Went to Steamboat buffet at Sunway yesterday for dinner with EF and Bern for the 1st time. We had soya drink and porridge as the 'soup base' for the steamboat. I tried porridge before, but soya for the 1st time. The shop is small, a bit too small because there is not much space for your to turn when you are taking the food. The lady boss is pretty, and friendly too. We reached there quite early, so able to chat for a while before more more and more customers came. Oh!It was drizzling when we reached there, so there was a worker from the restaurant took an umbrella and came to welcome us. :P

Their sambal was not bad. RM20.90 for a buffet steamboat inclusive of drink is quite worth it since their seafood were fresh.

Photobucket
One of the plates of the seafood I took.

Photobucket
Soya and porridge soup.

Photobucket
Food serving in a small shop.

Photobucket
2 types of sambal. Both were nice.

No comments: