Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby Feel Skin After Putting Facial Masks.

My skin didn't feel this soft for such a long time. After putting the bird nest facial mask which I bought from a lady online and COD in Puchong, I could feel the immediate effect which the mask gave. I feel so delighted by touching my own face. :p

The masks are actually very popular nowadays after it has been showed in a famous Taiwan show, and I even saw a lot selling in the night markets. Some are selling very cheap online (some commented that it might be from China. which I doubt on the quality). I'm getting at RM10 for 3pcs (which is the normal price I guess) probably because I just bought 3pcs to try out only. Due to the conveniences of the COD location, I'm happy to deal that way. But the seller was kind enough to promise me to give me at cheaper price if I can order more in the future.

It's really worth trying. At least I have no regret on using that.

No comments: