Thursday, April 9, 2009

Anger Management.

I think my temper is getting worse especially when I drive. Possibly because of there are too many nuisance drivers around. They can actually drive at 40-60km/hr at right lane on a so-called highway where no other transport in front of them, and never bother to see their rear and side mirrors. I don't know they just ignore your flash of headlight to ask them to go into left lane, or they just never notice. So in order to get rid of those ignorant idiots, I just horn them.

I believe that if without those nuisance drivers, we won't have such a bad jam all the time.

2 days ago, I was just imagine, if there are drivers who came down from their car and tell me that I shouldn't horn them, I might just took out a steel stick and hit on his/her head. :P
Deep breathing............................Phew........................

8 comments:

edloh2k said...

wow..so samseng meh...hehe...anyway i will support u ler...yup those stupid fellow is like this so selfish de right...sometimes me even worse la...want to bang them from behind ler...wakakaa...

anyway hor...just drive carefully la nowdays got alot of youngster drive very fast some more using local car de..haiz..never think about safety of others de...

bluecrystal said...

Bang them from behind? No no no. That you will lose if go report police and insurance will claim yours. You should overtake them and jam brake and let them bang your back. Muahaha......

edloh2k said...

wah...u more samseng ler...wakaka...but is true ler..sometimes really want to do that ler...heheee

bluecrystal said...

But I only 'think' woh. Haha. I'm mentally very evil. Muahahahahaha......

edloh2k said...

wakkaa...i think both of us also mentally evil la...maybe too much pressure from work le...hahaha..anyway hor just thinking is ok lor...don't do it k...if not better use lorry to jam brake ler...especially those very old type lorry la...wakakkaaa

Ray Titus Ong said...

wah lau eh...
u really need 2 control ur anger lor...dangerous like that eh...

bluecrystal said...

Ray, I was just 'think' only. I won't use any violence if people don't do that to me. :P

bluecrystal said...

edloh2k, Yup. Perhaps work really too stress. Plus meet those nuisance idiots, how to be not angry. :)