Thursday, February 26, 2009

Best Ice Kacang I ever had.

JB(Taman Pelangi to be exact) Ice Kacang is the best that I ever had. After trying for the 1st time few years back, the rest of the ice kacang are totally out from my list.
It's just the traditional ABC. Not that I don't like the new type of Ice Kacang which you can easily find everywhere nowadays with fruits, but I just prefer the traditional one more. I love the ice, which is so fine, which I think you can hardly find it in the normal ice kacang in any other place. The corns, the red beans and the chocolate syrup that they add on top of the ice, which make it taste so perfect!! I just can't forget about it. Everytime I go down JB, it's the 1st food that I usually ordered.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yummy!!

Photobucket
The 'yau-char-kuai' taste good too. It served with rojak paste.

No comments: