Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Year Resolutions.

I seldom set any New Year resolutions because I don’t really plan for things that I have no confidence to achieve. In recent years, my only new year resolution was 2 years ago: to lose at least 5kg by joining the gym for a year, which I was managed to achieve the goal successfully.

In 2009, as usual, I don’t have any resolutions, but I have plans for a few vacations. Probably to Bangkok and Korea this year, if financially allows (hopefully). By having free accommodations from bf’s company in his business trips, hopefully I can make it to oversea again this year, since the Bali trip in 2008 New Year was my last vacation.

But 1st thing before I go anywhere, I should go renew my passport which will expire in June 2009. There goes my RM300. It's so unfair because our passport is just valid for 4.5 years only instead of 5 years as stated. :(

No comments: