Monday, December 8, 2008

Goodbye Beloved Grandma!

My grandma (mum's side) has just passed away on 7th Dec 2008. Died of heart attack. :(

We were never close, due to we seldom go back to visit her since young due to distance and my dad was away to outstation for work all year long. We only visited her once a year or 2 years. But we knew that she loved us very much.

Whenever we gave her pocket money whenever we met for the past few years, she will try to give us back all money as ang pao. I was just planning how to give her money this coming Chinese New Year without giving her any chance to give me back the money. But who knows.....

I thought I wouldn't cry after got to know about the bad news, but when I think of how much she loves us, and how caring she was always been to us, my tears just ran down my cheeks......

5 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Hey... sorry to hear about grandma. Take good care yourself & God bless.

bluecrystal said...

Thanks for your concern. Will do. :)

Ray Titus Ong said...

sorry 2 hear about ur grandma sweetie...my condolences 2 u and ur family...get more rest k?

bluecrystal said...

Thanks Ray.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ray Titus Ong said...

its been awhile since we last chat and i hope everything is well with u...may 2009 erases all d bad memories of 2008 and brings u more happiness

Happy New Year 2009! May d Year of d OX brings u fortune, beauty, happiness & youthfulness!