Monday, May 26, 2008

Niuzexui PJ.

I just knew that there is this place in PJ which has the same Chinese name with a road in Singapore. The Singapore's is called "NiuCheSui" in Mandarin, but the PJ one spelled as "Niuzexui", which sound weird for me. Anyway the writing in Chinese should be the same 3 words.

I went there last week during the long weekend of Wesak Day. There happen to have a reptiles amphibians exhibition. RM5 per person. Since it's not expensive, we thought of no harm just went in for a look, for our own knowledge.

Photobucket
A very active snake.

Photobucket
A beautiful albino snake

Photobucket
A snake in the midst of changing its skin. This is the 1st time I saw that. Amazing.

Photobucket
Green snake. I accidentally touched this type of snake before in my hometown when I woke up in the morning and open my window(with horizontal iron rods painted in green) without wearing glasses, about 12 years ago if I'm not mistaken.

Photobucket
Guess what is this!! It's a frog!!

Photobucket
Spider "man"/"woman"?

I didn't bring along my camera. So could only took pictures using my low-end mobile phone. :(

After the exhibition, we walked around to view the stalls, had 1.5cups of "Yau-yau bing" (shaked ice originated from Taiwan), and half a bowl of fruitti ice each of us.

No comments: